Keep your computer lab stocked with our growing library of characters. We offer an annual (or per school term) subscription at a rate of $10 per seat monthly, with a 10 seat minimum. Inquire about our special pricing for high schools and community colleges.
- Characters created by a 20 year Pixar Veteran along with industry leading professionals.
- 35+ feature film quality rigs, and growing.
- Ongoing technical support for our rigs.
- Responsive customer support.
- Use in non-commercial film festivals.
- Remove barriers and improve the quality of your students’ work.
- ProRigs Marketing Package included, to use in marketing for your school program.
ProRigs Characters are compatible with MAYA 2022-2024 on Windows PC and macOS platforms (Linux not supported).
Maya 2022-2024 Ready and Fully Supported!
School Subscription Eligibility
Criteria for School Licensing:
- You are licensing software on behalf of a qualified educational institution.
- The products will be used for educational purposes only, not commercial purposes.
Including but not limited to:
- Accredited public or private primary or secondary schools providing full-time instruction for grades K–12, or school districts for such schools*
- Accredited public or private universities or colleges (including community, junior, or vocational colleges) that grant degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two years of full-time study*
- School administrative offices or boards of education
- Government schools in U.S. or Canadian territories
- Named educational entities approved in writing by ProRigs
- Higher-education institutions that are public institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education or the Canadian/Provincial Ministries of Education, teach students, and can provide a copy of bylaws that state the relationship with the controlling university.
- *Non-accredited schools interested in subscribing are subject to additional verification. Please contact us to discuss additional verification.
Including but not limited to:
- Online, virtual or remote institutions and programs.
- Nonaccredited schools and organizations
- Training centers or schools granting certificates for courses such as computer software training
- Military schools that do not grant academic degrees
- Research laboratories
- *If you feel your institution should be considered for qualification, please contact us to discuss additional verification.
PROVIDE A SCHOOL-ISSUED EMAIL ADDRESS AND INSTITUTION CREDENTIALS
– A school email address may include .edu, .k12, or other email domains sponsored by educational institutions. If you do not have a school-issued email address or your email address cannot be verified, additional proof of eligibility may be requested after purchase.
– Institution Credentials include …
* Accredited schools are those that are approved by an association recognized by the U.S. Department of Education/State Board of Education or the Canadian/Provincial Ministries of Education and that teach students as their primary focus. In the U.S., such associations include: Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Northwest Association of Accredited Schools.
† Documents dated within the last six months are considered current.
HOW IS ELIGIBILITY VERIFIED?
Your eligibility is verified through the following methods:
- Validation of the academic email address that you provide.
- Verification of institution credentials and documents that you provide.
Once your eligibility has been approved, ProRigs Support service will send a confirmation email that contains your subscription information and instructions for activation and use.
If you do not match the eligibility criteria, you will receive an email notifying that your eligibility has been declined.
You can expect a response within one business day after receipt of your proof of eligibility.
ProRigs retains verification information for one year, starting from the date your eligibility was confirmed.